Tuesday, January 26, 2010

track-back

Dear Blog,

Yay!!

After being MIA from the wards and hospital environment since...as far back as I can remember, I finally started doing all em "things" again (by that, i mean clerking and visiting the wards).

Yup, yup. Went to the Colorectal clinic today with me bud, Assila. We successfully clerked a patient, but I presented the case. And, since I presented the case, I had the privilege to do the per rectal (PR) examination. That is where you have to stick your finger in a patient's butt hole (please, excuse my language. there is no nicer way to explain this, lol).

Not only did I get to clerk, present and do PR exam...Dr. Luqman did a proctoscopy to check for hemorrhoids for my patient and Dr. Ramzin (Rimzan? Razmin? Rizman? I always forget this guy's name) did a rubber banding for another patient with hemorrhoids. I got to see different presentations of hemorrhoids today, which was interesting.

Productive day I suppose. Both Assila and I want to try and go to the wards early tomorrow morning to clerk patients and maybe do PE as well. I hope my semangat will last longer this time. =) I'm so happy...Farah, no more malas-malas...please. Exam dah nak dekat fool. Btw, where are your books?? You're supposed to be studying. Haihhh.

.switch the gears to R, l e n a.

1 comment:

Leanna said...

woits.... study! study! :P