Saturday, January 23, 2010

paranormal activity

Dear Blog, (note: the title of this entry has nothing to do with the movie, mind you)

Yo, yo. Watsup fo shizzle? LOL.

Anyway.......owh crap! hahahahah

Mommy just startled me with Lola. I was just typing when I heard some sorta motor-ish sound? In my head I was like..."wth is that? I knew Mommy's laptop was deteriorating..but to sound like an airplane engine??" So when I turned my head, I had Lola's ugly, bacin, bongok face... in my face. hehehe...comel lah. =p

The motor-ish sound? Was in fact her (or it) purring...duh~

Ok, ok...back to my entry. Today's Mommy's birthday!! Weeee...happy 52nd birthday! =)

Plan on treating her to a full meal over at Delicious around lunchtime, just the 3 of us (Birthday woman, Jenna and me).

Then we have a dinner tonight with the rest of the family at Strawberry Fields cafe in Taipan. Those joining us for tonight are Toks, Mommy, Jenna, Mak Sue, Unc Zack, Shnack-shnack, Leanna's friend Adam, Jenna's new partner in crime - Shafiq (maybe) and me. Unc E may or may not join...who cares, lol.

Leanna's friend Adam is giving Mommy an interesting birthday gift. Mommy tells us he's got a third-eye (can see all 'em supernatural, paranormal, unexplained mysterious stuff). He can also berubat (or mengubat?) people. I've met him before, and he's quite a shredder on guitars...didn't think he was THAT kinda person. He's errr....what's the word...mengubati(?) people before and stuff. He can go to people's houses and sense something, and can even see if something's actually following you around.

When he came over to our Toks' house the first time, he actually felt uneasy. After coming a few times, he already knew something was wrong. He told my mom that someone (I dunno who) sent something (I dunno what) to the house to kacau and make sure rezeki tak masuk. He said that whomever staying or stayed at the house dah terkena...excluding me and Jenna coz we're rarely there.

He insisted on giving Mommy a free ubat-mengubat session today, since it is her birthday and all, and recommends that Leanna and Ritz do the same when they get back.

Being a realist, it's pretty tough for me to digest all this without any scientific basis. But, what of the unexplainable things that happened to Mommy a few years back? I guess maybe there are some hanky-panky things going on that we just don't know about.

.oooohhh, freaky-deeky. l e n a.

3 comments:

miss AIN said...

err..sometimes we have to believe this paranormal activity :PP
~my mom used to told me this way
hahahaha..


happy birthday farah"s mommy!
may ALLAh bless you always! :)

Leanna said...

Wow!!! So cool! I wished that I could've been there. Pictures! Please and thank you! :)

l e n a said...

ain: hehehe thanks =) (mcm my bday plak)..yup, have to..tp susah nak percaya things u don't see sometimes =(

leanna: wat's cool? lol i'll be uploading em next week maybe