Saturday, June 6, 2009

P.O. box

Dear Blog,

Pissed off...yet again.

My dear **** has gotta be the worst decision maker in the whole frickin lickin world.

First, decided not to go. Then a few hours later... nak pegi plak. Siapa tak P.Oed? The best part is, I didn't wanna go because of you...then when you decided to go, you didn't even care to invite me? P.o.S. Believe me, this ain't the first time. This always....ALWAYS happens.

Then, there was yesterday. "Band meeting" my a**. I felt like a stupid wall. I think if I weren't there pun takpe. Go goo-goo eye over her, but janganlah sampai ignore the other half. What an a**. I know she's pretty and I know she's attractive, but please shut your mouth so you won't salivate all over the place. Shyt...bengang siot. I'm SORRY that I'm the uglier half.

The other day, plans were canceled. How devastating. Moh kept reminding me to NOT GET MY HOPES UP. But, it's hard not to especially if that person leads you on. Why ask me out if you can't keep your word? I've had enough.

Another thing, tomorrow Daddy's making a small birthday party for his son, Hakeem. Thanks for telling me at the VERY LAST MINUTE. Sure, I'll squeeze you in my very empty schedule. Next time, tell me on that very day why don't you.

Ugghhhhh!

p/s: I'm sorry for using such vulgar words. I don't usually do that. I guess the anger is still burning up inside of me.

.leave me alone, l e n a.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is your blog, feel free to unleash all those feelings..(but don't get me wrong, I'm not encouraging you to use vulgar words..):P

love and peace.
-a friend who hopes that he'll never piss you off, igniz:)-

l e n a said...

tsk..yeah. it's kinda hard to hold in all the anger if it's actually building up inside.

kinda like a volcano errupting.

i hope i won't swear and get so easily pissed in the near future. it's just ugly. but thanks =)

chico said...

i know some stuff may be strike right into the nerve but the most we can do is to not let it bother us and focus on something that makes us happy..
:)

p/s:i dont think that you are ugly (",)

Anonymous said...

Hey there.., i hope its fine if i want to share my thought with u.. I've been reading ur blog all this while, i can see and feel like u such in misery at this very momment. U feel bad about evrythng happening around u.ur stdy,looks and most of all ur relationshp or more precisely 'guy'. I can understand that, being 21 and all various hormones running in our blood makes us want to have someone special and close to our heart. to share with u,when i was in matrik, i madly deeply like this guy, but of course he's a way too good for me in term of physically.. He's the first guy that i really like, i know that its nearly impossible to have him, so i just keep in mind to belive in fate. If somethng really going to happen btw us, someday, sometimes it will. In this mean time, if i went hang out for movie or something, my eyes will keep looking for him, who knows i might bump him after 2 years plus2 i have'nt see him.. To be true i still fell that tingling thing in my heart when i were looking around for him. Its such a phatetic and idiot is'nt it? Who cares, i've faith in that. Now, i would like to ask, do u ever felt that way with any guy that u think u like him. If yes, i hope, the answer will only be one guy, and here is my advice is, just stick with that. If the answer is no, my i would say just step backward for a while, just make sure u fell free about all this thing and loosen up ur self. U have such a wonderfull family, make use of that. Don't let ur hormone thing bring u down and feel bad for ur self. For the record u're a good medical student and doctor to be in ur own way, just keep that in mine.. Sorry if my post does'nt suit u and my english not as good as yours.. Salam, have a good day..

l e n a said...

chico: thanks..you're a great friend =) heyyy...bile nak sambung record lagu arituh?? xabis lg.. =p

anonymous: wslm..hi there! s'ok...thanks, i'd like to know things from a different point of view.

you're right, i do feel miserable and i'm sorry you had to read those miserable blog entries for the past...how many months? lol. and you're also right about my family..they are wonderful! that's why i come back home every weekend hehe.

also, thanks for sharing your experience in 'love'...i don't think you're pathetic or an idiot. we're just crazy for love hehe. i really hope you find what you're looking for =) as for me, i don't really believe in fate...i guess that's my problem really. but, only time will tell.

p/s: to answer your quez, yes.. i do feel that way for this ONE guy =) but ppl tell me to not stick to it. afraid i might get hurt