I hereby tribute this entry to the awesomeness, that is, my lifetime experience of performing in a band in front of a small and big crowd. We didn't have many photos for there were no personal photographers at that time (sekarang pun takde). My band and I performed a lot, but some events takde gambar. How sad =( Hope you'll enjoy 'em..I know I did =)
EPIQUE

Take Me Away - OST Freaky Friday

Animal Instinct - The Cranberries

Jauh - Cokelat

Another You - Cromok

Emotions - Destiny's Child
VIOLET

Forsaken - Violet

Group photo (L to R): Piko, Leanna, Nenny, Lena
ARDENS
Lepaskanlah - Ardens

Fairytales - Ardens
JALELLE
I have been playing guitar since Form 3, self-taught. My dad was a bit stingy, so no classes for me. So, whatever it is I'm playing is mostly based on hardwork, interest, determination, experience and TALENT.
My twin sister - Leanna, is a very, very talented drummer. Also started form 3 and self-taught. We don't have a drumset at home, so she only plays whenever we jam through memory. Much respect sis! Now, she's also a vocalist while I'm just a backup singer..hee.
We make our own music - I make the music structure and backup melodies, Leanna makes the lyrics and the main melodies. We don't really know much about music, so we're pretty much amateurs in the eyes of the pros. But, we're born musicians in our hearts =)
.reminiscence l e n a.
My twin sister - Leanna, is a very, very talented drummer. Also started form 3 and self-taught. We don't have a drumset at home, so she only plays whenever we jam through memory. Much respect sis! Now, she's also a vocalist while I'm just a backup singer..hee.
We make our own music - I make the music structure and backup melodies, Leanna makes the lyrics and the main melodies. We don't really know much about music, so we're pretty much amateurs in the eyes of the pros. But, we're born musicians in our hearts =)
.reminiscence l e n a.

5 comments:
superb!=))
da biasa buat performance dpn crowd,
mst xkesah jd mc..;p
aww..thanks ain =)
uhh..mc? *cough cough*
hehehhe..kisah...kisah =D
now ada calon baru untuk mc...
dan sukarelawan membuat persembahan..
bagos2..
hehehe..
hehehe
lagu jalelle sgt sedap!!!
should do a recording really, and i would be the frist one to order your cd =>
ydp: uhhhh...xde calon lain ke nk jd mc ni? lol..stage fright =S
chico: hehe thanx chico..but we have no money nk buat recording..unless, you wanna sponsor us? =D
Post a Comment