Dear Blog,
Had a 12 hour (++) break from education today.
Yup, did not study the whole day.
Woke up early for a Saturday just to go back home. Arrived home to find Jenna sick, Leanna on the bed just recovered from some fever. Ritz was already gone, at toks' crib after sending Mommy to work.
Leanna and I played hours and hours of Starcraft.
Went to Subang and had breakfast at Fawwaz (1 and a half roti susu and teh tarik).
Went back to Toks', spent time with family then headed back to KJ and continued more rounds of Starcraft : Broodwar. We rocked! Initally played 3on2...then 3on3 and we WON! hehehe. Didn't think I could do it coz I felt rusty...but we had great teamwork, good job guys! Then, went to CC with Leanna, Chico and Hedz for a few rounds of Left 4 Dead 2. (had so much fun! can't wait to play with you guys some more after my finals heheh)
I think I played too much games today coz during our second map, I felt nauseated. I was dizzy, had a headache and wanted to vomit. It was crazy. Also, the only meal I had was that roti susu and teh tarik, despite the less sugar Redbull I had at the CC.
OMG. How unproductive!
So, at Toks...I felt like vomiting. Leanna said I looked sick, so I ate some of the porridge Mommy made for Jenna. I had to force myself to eat it coz it just didn't wanna swallow.
Never had I ever imagined that I would ever want to vomit due to excessive gaming...like, seriously. LOL.
I felt better after the porridge and Spicy Chicken McDeluxe. Thank you family. Love you all! I'm back at UKM now, and I already miss you! =((
.let's study!. l e n a.
presto salad shooter
4 years ago

3 comments:
maybe you've been boomer vomit too much that you want to vomit yourself..hehe or was it a witch?hmmmm :P
haha..maybe both! yelaa..i'm the "bait" kan?? always the victim O_o
note-to-self : don't play computer games on an empty stomach! =P
hehe yeah ur the bait but dont worry,we'll make sure you make it through
you should have told us that you havent eaten yet..kan da sakit~after this we go eat 1st then we kill zombies alrite :)
Post a Comment