Dear Blog,
I took this from a friend's Facebook status.
At 3 yrs old : "Ma, I love you"
At 10 yrs old: "Mom whatever!"
At 16 yrs old: "OMG! My Mom is so annoying!"
At 18 yrs old: "I wanna leave this house."
At 25 yrs old: "Mom, you were right."
At 30 yrs old: "I want to go back to my Mom's house."
At 50 yrs old: "I dont wanna lose my Mom."
At 70 yrs old: "I would give up anything for my Mom to be here."
After watching the recent episode of How I Met Your Mother last night with Leanna, I realized that...time actually jets real fast. While you're busy at school, college or work...your parents are ageing day by day. Without knowing it...they might already be gone...while you're still busy being a student or with your career. Did they once cross your mind?
Have you ever wondered what their last words to you would be if they suddenly passed away right now?
Marshall's father's last words to him were "rent Crocodile Dundee 3" (or so he wants to believe).
.it is now almost 12pm, do you know where your parents are?. l e n a.
P/S: I love my Dad too. Even if he doesn't know it sometimes, even though I don't show it most of the time.
presto salad shooter
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment