Dear Blog,
Brrrrr...it's freeeeeezing here, down in UKm...(LOL).
I forgot to bring my winter wear. Thank God for Fatin's IKEA vanilla candle, which is our only source of heat, we are still able to feel our peripheries. It's "snowing" outside, barely able to see the trees outside her window. It's easily...what...10 degrees out there? LOL.
I woke up this morning in my room, shivering from the strands of my hair to the very edge of my toenails. Despite my quilt that barely preserved heat for my body, my fan speed was only 3. It shouldn't have been freezing, it shouldn't.
After a few rounds of running up and down the stairs this morning (cafe doors weren't unlocked yet, so gym door wasn't unlocked either. the stairs were the only place feasible for me to break a sweat), I felt breathless too fast. It could've been because of the cold weather, or my lack of exercise for the past few weeks. But the fact of the matter is...I now have very low stamina.
Shower felt like hell-freezing. As soon as a dew of water splashed unto my skin, all my bones shook to the very core. That was not water, that was frozen liquid. For awhile there, I couldn't differentiate between hot and cold.
Winter. I can see the icicles hanging down from tree branches and the window sill of each dorm. Bird chirping? None at all, for they might be taking shelter elsewhere.
Rain. Pouring down from the dark, grey sky. It hasn't stopped since yesterday morning. No, it stopped. Just a few hours, minutes even. How was I to know? I've been in the room ever since.
Sun. I forgot how beautiful a bright blue sky can look like. I miss the ray and heat that you've bestowed upon us all these years. Where have you gone? Please, come back.
these photos aren't mine, btw. googled 'em.
Ok. Done with my merepekness. It's so cold laaa. I don't have the mood to study anymore. 2 weeks is just too much for me to handle. I can't look at books and notes for 2 friggin weeks straight. It's torture! I hate it. Come on...exam already!! (macamlah dah abis baca semua) =(((
.Winter in Malaysia? l e n a.
presto salad shooter
4 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment