Monday, August 2, 2010

want back

Dear Blog,

Err...I know I just got back here, but I miss home already!! =(

I miss everyone!


This is why I prefer a more hectic schedule. So I won't have time to think about these sorta things. Me got class at 2.30pm. What to do til then??

1. Ritz took his external drive back, so no more movies for me to watch.

2. Too malas to do my study group notes (only one more to go anyway).

3. Got a terrible headache, can't study (alasan).

4. My room is too cold! I'm hiding under my blanket for the time being.


Can't wait to go back and play Tekken 6 with Leanna and Ritz. Gonna kick yo a**es with my Baek Doo San and Brucey-Bruce~ Plus, Tut-Fruts gotta go on tour in Rock Band. We haven't reached Montreal yet, coz we've still got gigs in Boston. Grrrr...

.l e n a, hommina-hommina.

2 comments:

Leanna said...

hey.. go and study woman. you're wasting your time doing nothing when you can do something. :P

dude... so not fair. Feng slow as hell the other night. not fair. plus my fingers hurt after playing with you, stinky butt. :P

l e n a said...

what are you doing reading my blog? don't you gots ta work? what a fool~

Sarah, when someone sucks... they just, suck. Deal with it. hahahahahahaa

This calls for a re-match I presume? XD