Sunday, August 29, 2010

neck pain



Dear Blog,

Erkk...

Woke up this morning with a terrible, terrible kink in the neck.

Yesterday, both Leanna and I tried to follow Floor Fever's choreography for the song OMG - Usher. Pretty cool dance moves, but if I were to compare them with Beat Freaks....(no contest). Sorry, that is an unfair comparison. I take it back.

Floor Fever is a group of dancers who participated in 8TV Showdown. My big sis, Jenna, introduced us to this dance crew.

They consist of 3 ex-cheerleaders - a girl from CBN (recognized her, she stood out like crazy), SBU (if not mistaken) and Sri Aman. How they got to know each other when they're all supposed to be enemies in the cheerleading world? I dunno. LOL.

And the rest are guys, one of which is Malaysia's top Bboy or something.

Since the girls are ex-cheerleaders...the dance moves were very cheerleader-ish, but very, VERY sharp! It was amazing. Not only that, they've got attitude...like seriously and they play with the crowd (something a cheerleader can do in her sleep). Their energies are so overwhelming, I get excited just watching them...and wanting to dance myself..hence, the kink in the neck post-dancing...LOL.

.l e n a,retired.

2 comments:

Leanna said...

i recognize that line... ALADDIN! :P

anyway.. the floor fever crews are kewl!

l e n a said...

owhh..right. i didn't realize until you said it lol~