Thursday, August 5, 2010

TEKKEN




Dear Blog,

Can't wait to watch Tekken. Even though most say it'll be a flop, I don't give a damn. I love this game and I don't care. I wanna watch my Jin Kazama. I wanna watch the game characters come to life. I hope that it won't be that bad. I'm really, really hoping the fight scenes, the storyline and characters won't disappoint me. I've been waiting for this as I've waited for Max Payne (which was a disappoint, might I add). Please, please don't be a terrible flop. Just be a "normal" flop. LOL.

I've seen some of the actors that are to be played, and I'd say the cast aren't half bad. Raven, Christie, Steve, Nina and Anna kinda look like the characters in the game.

However, Bryan was a disappointment. Not only is he not as buff, but he looks too pretty! Bryan should look like a scary, mean, machine. If looks could kill, anyone wouldn't dare to stare at Bryan.

It would definitely be difficult to play the Mishima-Kazama family, for they have that haughty aura and charisma. You know what's important in acting out this family? It's the hair peepz! Everyone knows this family's got really, really awesome hair, hehe. But, I can't wait to see Jin!! The actor - Jon Foo, looks cute. And, Jin IS cute! So, let's hope for the best girlfriends~ =) Too bad Baek's not in the movie, according to the cast list. I would love to see his fighting skills brought to life. His legs are so swift, kalah Hwoarang (his mentee).

.l e n a, anticipating.

2 comments:

Leanna said...

are you disappointed? i was. :P

soooo.. you were saying something about nina and anna looking like their characters? must've been before they took the botox and collagen. hihi.

l e n a said...

lol..ngoggers. yeah, the pics were prolly before botox/collagen injections.

yeah, disappointed gile kot. =(((

but Jin was cute! Christie was hot!