
Dear Blog,
No pressure? That's what they keep telling me.
Bite me. lol.
Hmmm...I feel guilty, for being too...you know what. But, it's best he knows my true colours now than later, right? I'm just a bit amazed at how he could stand me all this while.
Why can't I do the same?
It's like what Charlie told Bella, "sometimes... you gotta learn to love what's good for you"...or something like that.
No pressure? That's what they keep telling me.
Bite me. lol.
Hmmm...I feel guilty, for being too...you know what. But, it's best he knows my true colours now than later, right? I'm just a bit amazed at how he could stand me all this while.
Why can't I do the same?
It's like what Charlie told Bella, "sometimes... you gotta learn to love what's good for you"...or something like that.
Owh btw, I've got Longcase and Shortcase this week. Wish me luck! =S
.struck by lightning, l e n a.

No comments:
Post a Comment