
Dear Blog,
Here's a question for ya...
Why do some people like to blame other people?
Why do some people like to blame other people?
Here's the answer...
To get out of trouble and to make themselves look all good and stuff.
But I think that only applies to those whom I'd like to call "people-pleasers".
Sheeeshh...own up to your mistakes. Duh~
To get out of trouble and to make themselves look all good and stuff.
But I think that only applies to those whom I'd like to call "people-pleasers".
Sheeeshh...own up to your mistakes. Duh~
.you're full of s***, l e n a.

2 comments:
nice picture on top there sis. hehehe.
hmm.. yup, my sentiments exactly. those who blame others are selfish, chicken and untrustworthy. i know a lot of peeps like that. can't say who though, but i'm sure you (i'm referring to those chickens out there) know whoever you are, "peeps".
cerita la skit. when you go online later k? then we can skype!! yay! hehehe.
hermana...i have to study lah..if chat, i guarantee you i can't study hehe. sorry. maybe next time, when i'm not so busy k?
Post a Comment