
Dear Blog,
I realized something.
I don't think I'd be missed if I were to die...
Today
Tomorrow
or
The day after and after and after that.
Family? Hopefully they'll miss me.
That's ok. You were given birth to alone...that means you'll die alone. But then again, that rule doesn't apply to me coz I had Leanna with me in my mom's womb.
I miss you Leanna! Bring me back a Leprechaun! I want me bucket of gold! and a rainbow too if possible. muahhs! =) Have fun in the land of Ire!
.money, money, money, buy my rice and curry, l e n a.

2 comments:
thanks Farah! Yeah I had an awesome time! i'll let you know in full detail.. I feel like it. hihi.
oh yeah.. i bought both you and intan t-shirts............. BUT!! i just realized that the shoulder terlalu kecik because i took the frickin' "S" size. maybe intan can fit it though.. but i doubt you can because you have really broad shoulders! Im so sorry.. we'll have to see later when i come back ok?
okie dokie..well, it's either we add more fabric to the shirt...or...we could cut my shoulder =D
Post a Comment