Dear Blog,
Alhamdulillah! I feel so blessed to have had God (Almighty, the most graceful and most generous), my friends and family with me through all this. Thank you for helping me go through this mentally and physically. Thank you for being there for me when I needed you.
And congrats to those that passed.
To my friends that are to re-sit...all the best! I know you can do it! InsyaAllah, all will be well =) Don't give up, this is the time to be stronger than you've ever had to be. Push yourself to the limit okay? You will all be in my prayers. Good Luck!

Seeing this...is like, witnessing a miracle =)
.Ya Allah, thank You! I shall keep my promise to You, time to puasa nazar, l e n a.

2 comments:
CONGRATS!! alhamdulillah.. :)
i knew you could do it!!
leanna: thanks sarah =) a heavy burden lifted off my chest man~
Post a Comment