Dear Blog,
Worried, worried, worried.
I'm worried about my dear lil bro's further in his education.
He's a smart boy, but he doesn't know what he wants. That's the trouble with Malaysia's educational system. You encourage "cemerlang" students...but, cemerlang in what?
Most of these students don't even know what they want. Who cares if they get straight A+...what's supposed to be important is they get A+ in what they want.
This is so wrong, and I'm not liking it.
He's so far considering Mechanical Engineering or a major in Health Science (don't worry Anwar, not a doctor. eventho initially, i think he was leaning a bit towards being a surgeon, LOL). Owh, another crazy suggestion of his was a major in weapons engineering? Wth? Banyak sangat main game lah awak tuh, hehe.
Prob is, he doesn't know where to go and where to apply. UPU, yes, but which university or college offers the best of the best courses? Argghh..pening2, I feel as though I'm the one who's going through all this. I'm going online, checking all 'em universities, JPA, MARA...taking their numbers so we could contact them later.
After researching about all this, I figured, I was damn lucky to have gotten matrix as my second chance at education and to have made it thus far. Otherwise, who knows where I might've end up. But, I'm confident that Ritz will do the right thing. He always does, coz his favourite line would be...and I quote...
"I know what I'm doing"
LOL. Love you bro!


.wonder years, l e n a.

2 comments:
you are right, farah! dapat A byk2 pun bukan kita guna semua..well i mean, sayang sgt sebab ada subjek yg kita dah terlupa pun, mcm EST? hehe..hopefully ur brother will choose the course, do help him..he needs your support =)
by the way, i'm an aquarius too! and nope, i dont carry buckets of water..kihkihkih..
umai: haha..EST je ke lupa? i forgot math, chem, physics, BM(especially this!) InsyaAllah, helping with whatever's within my power =)
you're an aquarius too? boooo, just like my mom hehe
Post a Comment