Tuesday, February 23, 2010

the call

Dear Blog,

I was stressed a few days back. I was near depression I think. So, I felt like I needed someone to talk to. Just when I was about to ask my friend if I could borrow their phone to text my mom (i'm really broke now btw...i always don't have credit and money now. i keep borrowing money from friends. its embarrassing)....

ring! ring! (well, its not your house phone ringtone lah, that's for sure)

lena: Hello?
mommy: Hye bulat! (my nickname since i was small, coz i used to be VERY tembam and round in all the right and wrong places)
lena: Hye Mommy! *starts leaving Assila's room to go outside*

...then...I started to cry.

mommy: how's everything bulat?
lena: *all tears and sniffles* i'm...st...ressed...
mommy: what's wrong??

and the rest of the conversation...is history.


I just wanna say...that Mommy, my mother...has the most wonderful voice on the telephone ever!

I didn't go back home last weekend. So, I was homesick. As soon as I heard her voice when she called the night before my Surgery theory paper...I just couldn't hold it in (plus the pressure and blankness i felt coz i couldn't absorb anything that i read).

Mommy's voice...is the shoulder to cry on =)


Mommy and her F.A.R.I.S.58 =)


I love you Mommy!!! Forever and ever and ever after. Thank you for calling me when I needed you the most. You made me feel so much better!

.no one else but her.l e n a.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

isn't mom's voice is the sweetest ever? btw, ur sis is so beautiful..dier yg tgh study kat india, kan farah?

l e n a said...

umai: yeah, the sweetest ever. a'ah...the one in blue is my sis yg study kat india. beautiful?? hehehe

Anonymous said...

farahj si budak bulat...budak bulat.....

l e n a said...

hafiz: farahj?? hahaha...hey...only my family can call me that okayy?? =p

anwar said...

budak manje... same je cam si ridzy... haha. so im guessin nanti inshallah when your a successful surgeon, kalau stress dlm the theatre calling mommy la yek... haha.

anyways, read sarah's blog. did the freakin old man sell our beloved baby k and his old benz to get a new one? i am uber-super-duper PISSED if he did.

Leanna said...

Mommy = Safe Haven.

l e n a said...

anwar: lol..i was stressed man. of corz mommy's my safe haven =) no, he only sold his myvi. but i heard from mommy he initially planned on selling the viva and intan's car or something.

yup, i read sarah's blog. very controversial? there has to be some misunderstanding here somewhere. why is everything blown outta proportion? it all started off with the Baby K arrangements i think.

sarah: forever and ever =)