Guess what??!! Today's Thursday.
Mmhmm.
and it's the 4th of December.
Mmhmm.
Nothing special there.
Mmhmm.
But WAIT!
Dah cuti dah!! hehehe (too bad for all of you yang ada class esok..bwuekk!)
Oh god, I'm so happy. Staying over at K1 is like, not living nor dying. Feels like my spirit's just wandering around with nothing to do. It's SOOOO boring.
THINGS TO DO DURING THE HOLIDAY :
- Spend time with family and friends
- Eat right, sleep right (very important)
- Organize my notes
- Finish PBL (it's about Giardiasis people!!)
- Buy a new pair of jeans, shoes and...stuff
- Buy those ring thingys for my notes
- Re-stock food supply in my room (very crucial)
- Play Ragnarok Online! (owh yeah!)
- and other miscellaneous stuff
Owh snap! Can't wait, hehe. By the by, I finished reading the sequelae of Twilight, New Moon. Awesome too! Only, a bit disappointed with the fact that my Jasper wasn't really there and that the Cullens weren't really emphasized in this one. It was more about Jacob. I mean, yeah he could've been cute and all. But his temper, whoa'hoa... "please stop the car and lemme out right now, eh?" (figure of speech. nothing literal). But all in all, this one's more action-packed compared to the first one. Can't wait to see how the director envisioned this one. And! I can't wait to read the next book, Eclipse. It's waiting for me at home and calling out my name while I slumber (OK, that's freaky).
p/s: HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY TOK MUM!! I love you with all my heart and soul. Farah doakan InsyaAllah panjang umur, sihat semua. =)
I'm so sorry I didn't call, I didn't have enough credit to do so. I'm relying on my 150 free SMSes I got from Maxis. But, I'll make it up to you this weekend OK? XOXO muahhx!
l e n a out~

5 comments:
Hahaha...estatic...WOOHOO...Have fun!!! HePPi HoLLLL!!!
aha..are you who i think you are?? hehehe
happy hols to you too!
Absolutely not...:D I'm just another anonymous...hahaha...
hehe.have fun shoping,gaming,PBLing,eating,sleeping!enjoy
ur holidays!!
hehe..thanx, very cute ain =p
Happy hols to you too!
Post a Comment