Dear web log,
Last week had been a tiresome week. I had to stay in Subang because Toks and Mommy went to Kedah for Uncle Wan Ega's wedding and Ritz is in Japan (Konichiwa~) So, Sarah was the only one at home. I had to accompany her by staying at Toks' house for the week while the family was away. This was my daily routine that week :
Woke up at 5.45am, took a shower and stuff.
When there was time, ate breakfast.
Made sure I left for KTM 6.30-6.45am.
Waited at the KTM station for the stupid and slow public transport when I seriously got ready early to kononnye not miss the train. It clearly said on the board "arriving at 6.50am" but arrives 6-10mins late. The KTM being late means that I will be late. Very incompetent.
From Subang KTM to KL Central, then Monorail KL Central to Chow Kit (yeah, that's where my faculty is located. Chow Kit. How safe). That journey takes me about more than an hour I guess. I leave home at 6.45am and arrive at UKM at exactly 8.00am or later.
I go home either by that same course or Sarah might pick me up from Monorail KL Central, which is near her college - BAC. Class finishes at 5pm latest, so at that time it's peak hour for public transport and stuff. So I reach home like 6.30++. So for the whole day, I'd get really tired and prolly doze off early every night (mostly 11pm). I didn't study for my formative test that Friday and I didn't read much for the practical I had that week. All in all, I don't really wanna do this again. It drained me physically and mentally and it made me MALAS.
But I am happy for I teman Sarah at home and there's no one else that I'd feel comfortable around other than my dear 'ol twin sister.
Weekend.
Went out with friends, played futsal, played pool at AC and lepak at Darus til 12.30am. Thank god no class the next day.
The next day.
Bought ROCK BAND 2!!!!
and believe me, I don't regret buying it. Not one bit. If anyone else feels otherwise, don't say it in my face. I won't hear it. Been playing it til the wee hours of 2am. Sarah played drums, I played guitar or bass and Intan on vocals, of course. Those were our specialty. I seriously won't get bored of that game. I can't wait for Ritz's return, we bought this to surprise him when he gets back. Of course we had to "test run" it first, hehe.
Gosh, I miss my baby bro. It's so empty without him at home. And whenever he's around, I feel safe. He's like my younger and older brother simultaneously. He takes care of his 3 sisters and is so very protective, which is cool btw. Can't wait to see his reaction when he finds out! I just hope he doesn't get mad or anything like you know who. I pray to God that won't happen. I want that lil dude to be happy as often as he can. He deserves it. Alritey, I gotta ciao. I don't really have the mood to blog much.
Anywho, l e n a out~
presto salad shooter
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment