Dear Blog,
I'm gonna be straight with you. I'm not really a nice person, trust me on this. Sure, I don't smoke, drink, and do all those 'perkara dilarang' stuff. I hold the door for other people, I respect the elderly and I tend to put others before me. That said, I still go clubbing just to dance and have fun.
BUT, if someone crosses the line and pisses me off, you'll definitely see my darkside. I' have a very short-fuse. Bad temper. This however, only happens if some disrespects me or tiba-tiba cari pasal when I didn't do crap.
There is a story behind this expression of anger I have right now.
It starts with the letters...I and C.
As you know, my siblings and I own our own apartment in Kelana Jaya (K.J.) and we go there occasionally, if not rarely. Only when all F.A.R.I.S. is there, or if we were to hold a party for some birthday or new years or something that's where we will be. We've been living there for 3 years and we had never been mistreated EVER until last night at 1-2am.
The 3 hermanas (Jenna, Leanna and I) just came back home after going to Vedder's birthday party at his house and a CS battle with Eddie and Boi - which we won btw, coz we're just so awesome at that game. haha.
Anyway, we arrived at the front entrance of the apartment all soaking wet due to the heavy rain with our light luggages in our hands and our clothes plastered to our bodies. So we asked the security guard (SG)...nicely..."boleh tolong buka pintu?" [Anger level:0]
Then, this SG asked where we lived and the 3 of us said "22-22". And the SG was like, "22-22? Kenapa tak pernah dengar pun?".
Then, we were like...what the heck? You think we're lying? (didn't say it out loud of course) [Anger level:3]
So, we said "yeah, 22-22. Tapi tak bawa kunci. Tapi adik ada dekat atas".
He was like, "ok, tolong register dalam buku ni."
That hit me [Anger level:6]. We are "paying" residents of this god-forsaken place and you want us to register as though we were guests?? OK, fine. So I went over to the big ugly registration book. When I was just about to write down my info, the dumb-ass SG began saying, "takpelah, bagi I.C. you, nanti kita tolong tuliskan."
"Heh? Buat apa nak kasi I.C.?" (in my mind I was thinking, malaslah nak keluarkan wallet from my bag yang penuh, and keluarkan wallet that has my I.C. between my drivers license and some other cards) [Anger level:11]
"Takpelah bagi I.C., nanti dia boleh tuliskan."
"S'ok, I'll write it myself." [Anger level:11]
"Kenapa tak nak bagi I.C.? Bagi jelah" (that raised my anger level to 20)
So I said, "You know what? We'll just wait for our brother to come down."
SG: OK. Tunggulah. (speaking to his other SG friends) Biar dia tunggu.
So, we were minding our business when suddenly he came up to us again and asked, "22-22? Betul ke? Tak penuh dengar pun."
[Anger level:50] (What the heck is this dude's problem???)
"Yes, 22-22."
SG: Saya dah kerja dekat sini selama 2 tahun saya tak pernah dengar pun unit 22-22.
Me: owh yeke? we have been living here for 3 years and you're saying we're lying?
SG: So? Saya dah kerja selama 2 tahun
Us: So what? Kita orang memang duduk sini
SG: takkan ketiga-tiga tak bawak I.C.?
Me: a'ah, tertinggal kat rumah
An innocent by-stander comes swiping her card and goes in, and another guy that was there waiting for his friend wanted to get in when suddenly the SG stopped him...
SG: Sorry, saya tak boleh bagi kamu naik. Saya tak pernah dengar unit 22-22, saya nak tunggu orang itu turun bawah...
innocent guy(IG): owh, i'm not with them....
SG: sorry, saya tak boleh bagi kamu masuk....
(alotta things happened, I don't remember...until...)
Me: what's your name?
SG: Raja...
Me: okayy R.A.J.A (with a gaya yang macam "owh no you di'nt" and index finger wagging)... kita orang nak tunggu adik kita orang turun. [Anger level:70]
(Ritz comes to the door - with his SMKSS17 Jogathon tee and boxer shorts..and this dipshit comes blocking the entrance with his big, fat, smelly-odour body)
Ritz: (after opening the entrance door) Kenapa ni?
Raja: Kamu dari unit mana?
Ritz: 22-22
(we were already walking thru the door when he suddenly got hostile on us)
Raja: Apa nama kamu
Leanna: Ridzy, don't give your name
Ritz: huh?
Raja: Apa nama kamu?
Leanna: kenapa nak kena bagi nama plak??
Raja: OK, 22-22 kan? Esok saya nak jumpa kamu! (points at Ritz)
Ritz: ??
Jenna: DAHLAAAAA! (raising her voice amidst all the arguing and shouting)
All the while, the IG was holding the elevator door open for us (forgot to thank him for that)
Raja: Saya nak jumpa kamu esok!! (yelling)
Me: Dahlahh............SHIT! [Anger level:100] (yup, I swore. Didn't mean to. It just happened)
Raja: Kamu jangan biadab ye
(we were already in the elevator. But still could hear him talking crap. Then...)
Raja: (yelling) bla bla bla bla bla bla bla...
Leanna: OKAY!
Lena: Byeeee! (waving good-bye at Raja)
(yes, we can be very sarcastic people)
And the elevator door closes as we waved good-bye to Mr. Raja, the stupid Security Guard that has worked here for 2 years, but doesn't even know unit 22-22 exists. How dumb can you get?
That man seriously, seriously harrassed us. Just becoz we were 3 girls and had no key-card?? Just becoz, we didn't give our I.C. and didn't write our names in the registration book - which I was willing to write in initially. Go to hell dude. And burn there.
Dear Blog,
This is the side of me that no one gets to see. The mean, sarcastic Khloe Kardashian that needs Anger Management. Yup, everyone tells me this is my darkside. The side that pushes people away. So what? If you can't handle me, get lost.
Ok, maybe we were in the wrong for not giving our I.C., but I know my rights. As a paying resident here, he shouldn't have treated us that way. When Ritz came down, wasn't that proof enough that we do live here?
Nooooo. He had to accuse us of lying saying that unit 22-22 doesn't exist. Bullshit. Where have we been living for the past 3 years?
Leanna said he just wanted to show "who's boss". Big Bro confronted him the next day (this morning), and the SG said Leanna and I were "arrogant".
ARROGANCE Is not an excuse for him to not let us in. On what grounds did he have to stop us and accuse us of lying? When clearly Ritz had a key-card with him when he came down. And what did we do that showed signs of arrogance? It's not like we were rude...initially. Only when he started raising his voice did we start to raise ours.
It's not like we said "Hoi kuli! Bukak pintu SEKARANG!"
OK, I'm down. I could get at this the whole frickin' day. But let me tell you this,
If you cari pasal with me, I will drag you down til you rot, even before getting 6 feet under.
.i need anger management, l e n a.
presto salad shooter
4 years ago

5 comments:
wohoo farah, teruknya guard tu!! org yang baca pon rasa geram...
tulah pasal...geram gilee!! >=((
you left the "whatever!" part when we were in the elevator. HAHA!~
hahaha,,, i've experienced that incident when i was staying in a hostel. the sily pakguard asked for my IC and nyanyi lagu negaraku...ade ke patut...then, i replied "ko nyanyi laa sorang2, i can walk to my studio back"...darn,,, dah laa keje pakguard,,, nak bully2 plak..
leanna: muahaha..whoops..yeah. the highlight of that night. minus headshot-ing eddie and boi at CS HA HA.
anonymous: nyanyi lagu negaraku?? what for? sheesh..authority abuse~
Post a Comment