Dear Blog,
It's been a week since...you know what.
Here's what it feels like deep down inside.
Constantly checking my phone, incase he texts.
Facebook chat is a must coz that's the only way I can tell whether he's online or not (I deleted him from my YM remember?)
Dr. Shaw wished me Selamat Berbuka Puasa, and I don't remember if I replied or not.
Went to Darus malam merdeka. A cute guy tried to hit on me (or so my sisters say), and I didn't even know it. I thought he was just asking me all those questions coz he just wanted to know.
I feel dead & empty inside.
I'm jealous seeing my sisters with their boyfriends. Happy, with that wide smile on their faces, especially when their bfs' names are mentioned.
Hmmm..darn. He just messaged me on Facebook chat.
I miss him. I'm such a dope.
.humpty dumpty sat on a wall, and fell. Again, and again. I'm humpty dumpty, l e n a.
presto salad shooter
5 years ago

3 comments:
thats love... cheer up n enjoy wateva left btw u n him...hope u'll be flying again in a moment. good day...'p
anonymous: if this is love..it kinda stinks. especially since in this case it's only one-sided.
tepuk sebelah tangan...or something like that lol. another thing that stinks...my BM.
yup... love is stinks and mean, but still if we are dreaming about someone we love we wish we'll never wake up. (at least i do fell that way:)
its bertepuk sebelah tangan.. u almost got it right what...'P
btw..i got prob with BI.. evryone have prob that they hv to deal with. i'm dealing with it now...
Post a Comment