Dear Blog,
Am at dad's, going off soon to watch Leanna's bf play field hockey at UITM.
Just a quick question...
Am I difficult to approach? I think I am. I've been observing for some time now, and I find that most people are either afraid OR they don't know how to approach me.
I don't really understand why. I mean, I smile a lot nowadays (compared to last time, when my face is always a frown). I even come up to friends randomly now, just to talk and make silly jokes and stuff. But, people still keep backing off.
I wouldn't want this to go on, what sorta first impression do I portray? It would be even difficult if my future patients are unable to confide in me. How to fix this...this...flaw of mine?
.wonder, l e n a.
presto salad shooter
4 years ago

3 comments:
i think i have the same problem like u do..people always thought that i was arrogant because i hardly smiled (i've improved since, of course) and some of my friends said that sometimes people are afraid to approach me because i always look moody..huhuhu..
oh wow...yeah, i get that a lot too! it's kinda sad really, lol.
unfortunately awak these days everyone is judgemental of one another... especially org kat Msia. i feel most ppl there are so full of themselves and always have opinions on ppl they know jack shit about... yes i said it... HAHA. i guess i'm lucky that ppl here aren't as bad.
anyways, i don't think you have to change anythin... kalau diorg miss out on gettin to know you it's their loss. my advice is to keep doing your thang and like i always say, if it's meant to happen it'll happen. keep your head up awak!
Post a Comment