Dear Blog,
Am at Starbucks, sipping on some grande caramel macchiato and munching on that meat breakfast thingy - which I ended up getting the egg set instead. Wha' the?
My dad finally budged. He's gonna buy me the new Elite Viva, Black pearl..manual (yes!) It'll be ready next week I guess. Even though it's just a Viva, but hey, it's still a car. My own car! =D
Will be watching G.I. Joe tonight with KuE. Initially, we planned on watching...Setem...but the last show at Pyramid is 6.45pm (phew! lol). He would be barely done with work that time, so we settled for G.I. Joe, 10.30pm. It's an acceptable alternative right? Leanna said the movie was good.
Don't really know what G.I. Joe's all about. I've known it from elementary school boys and action figures, but never knew whether it was really from a movie, cartoon or comic books. How ignorant of me.
Hope it's worth watching tonight.
I'll be off to Melaka this Sunday with Leanna, Izzet and their friends, skipping my fieldwork on Monday (hahaha). I gave my friend, Mar my Logbook - incase there is a need for the staff's signature =D I'll be back in Tanjung Karang Monday evening the latest, don't worry people (as if they are worrying)
I dunno what it is we're gonna do there, but heard there was like a theme park or something? A Famosa something? We'll be staying there overnight, so they got this cheap bargain, staying at a hotel with each of us coffing up at about rm40 only. Not bad. I'll be bringing my "baby" (says KuE) so, do expect a few pictures being uploaded at Facebook later on.
.she's the devil, l e n a.
presto salad shooter
4 years ago

2 comments:
waa..fara bestnyer!!
bley la kasi we all ride lps nih..
hak3..
congrates2..
da dpt car!!
superb laa.. ;)
hhahaha...bleh2..nnt kte gi ramai2 tgk movie ke..old town ke..mcd or something hehe =)
Post a Comment