Saturday, March 14, 2009

Study Week Doink~

Dear Blog,

5-4-3-2-1

it has BEGUN!!

Apa yang dah begun?

Study Week maa.

Started yesterday, after the last pre-clinical formative test - the Reproductive system, InsyaAllah.

I started studying at the 11th hour, like, literally haha. And studied, studied, studied...non-stop til it was like 5am. Then, I Rock Band for awhile. Then slept at around 6am++.

Now, during my studying mode I realized a few things. Some of 'em that I can actually recall are the ones listed below:

  • Studying is actually fun, when you have the mood.
  • Making short notes is fun, only if it's from the Pathology notes. Physiology is meant to be read and Anatomy is meant to be drawn. That's what I figured out while making my short notes. I couldn't really make short notes for Physio and Anat, but Pathology...that was interesting.
  • Your 6th sense gets very paranoid at 3am. Anything that moves even just a lil bit, or anything that makes the slightest sound makes you jump.
  • If you wanna study with the TV on, make sure it's on the cartoon channels. Because other channels have commercials that play scary music and stuff and it makes me scared. lol.
  • Don't watch real life CSI shows anytime after 3am and before anyone else awakes coz all the dead corpse pictures are all so freaky to look at, especially when you're alone.

Well, that's it for today. Just wanted to share my first day of study week with you. I might not blog much for now, as you know, gotta study. So, see ya around!! *wink*

.a very semangat l e n a.

No comments: