Sunday, March 1, 2009

Something freaky happened!

Dear Blog,

Mind you, I don't really believe in supernatural stuff.

But after my YM chatting session with my dear sister Jenna, I find that you can't really run from these sorta things. I'm pretty sure you don't really get what I mean, so here's how it all began.

Yesterday, after a long, long shift of photography for the UKM 4KL event, I walked the whole 9 yards back to my dorm. So, I think that was around 4pm++. I did my routines and dozed off til it was 6pm++.

At about 7.30pm, I went for a shower (of course at the washroom lah). So, when I returned to my room (which was aboout 7.50pm++) I noticed a missed call from Jenna. I text her saying sorry and stuff coz I didn't answer the phone call. I was having my shower. She didn't reply, though.

So this afternoon, I chatted with her at YM. She brought up that miss calling misunderstanding saying that she had a phone call from me, 30secs before she called me. The missed call I got from her was at 7.45pm, so that would make "my" phone call at about 7.45pm minus 30secs. Now, at that time I was DEFINITELY in the shower coz my shower time is a very, very long process. I take at approximately 30mins to cleanse my body everyday.

Jenna also said that when she answered my call, it was very silent, no wind blowing, fan moving...nothing. I told her that my room is very silent, but she said that there should be ast least some sorta sound because, phone mics are quite sensitive I guess.

Can anyone help explain this incident? I am right now freaked. I remember my next door neighbor telling me she saw the light in my room switched on one day during the weekend. Then I told her, that's not possible because I was at home that weekend. To avoid me getting freaked out and scared outta my wits, she told me that maybe she mistook the light from the carpark coming through my window. Sure Farah M., sure.

a freaked out l e n a~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ala.betol la tu farah.konpem lampu dari luar tu.kadang2 ain rase ade org.tapi xde pon.sbb lampu.
pastu tepon tu kdg2 kite mcm x denga pon bunyi kipas.
betol..pecaye lah.jgn risau k~
peace!

ASAA said...

aiyoo farah...nothing laaaa!!!

adeyh....goosebumps i dpt ms bc...huhuh

nothing nothing nothing!!! :D

l e n a said...

lol..korg nih x pecaya kat perkara2 ghaib ke? hehe

but how did my hp call my sister while i was in the shower?

Anonymous said...

farah ask ur sis to check d num again...kadang kadang lik my hp org lain call it appear org lain punya num...d lampu i think is d lampu outside ur rum...stay strong farah...

~wennee~

l e n a said...

hehe..i guess so.
got really freaked out there =p
thanx you guys! =)