Dear Blog,
























So like, I planned a lot before my holidays right. Like, bringing all 'em heavy medical books, lecture notes and schnit planning to kononnye study my GIT, Endocrine and possibly CNS modules to get me started for the coming finals that's like........*mental calculator* uhhhhh...very near now. Alrite, here I am blogging about the "plans" that had never took place but not actually doing anything about it. Sheeesh, know how disappointed I feel? (pointing finger at myself).
I also wanted to finish that developing website thingy for PPD, but ended up...not doing so. The only progress I know that's keeping me a bit busy during the hols is that 4KL multimedia thingy. Like, CRAP laa. Is it soooo hard to send photos of yourself? I mean, owh nak amik gambar for your friendster bleh la but for this thing? Tak nak? Sheeeeshh...they're cramping my style. Not all of 'em organisasi people of course. Just a few.
I wouldn't wanna name drop, but I'm pretty sure they know who they are due to the lack of response in my email and handphone inbox. Thanx a lot! (sarcasm will kill you one day Farah!)
Ok, so the stuff I did with family and friends
My beautiful mommy's birthday celebration!
Family BBQ!
The Loft with 7teen-ians~
OK, so all in all...I had an OK holiday. Just OK. All right! Catch ya later!
l e n a out!~

3 comments:
ok two things...
1) bout time somebody posted pics from mommy's bday. nak gak org tau wat went on back home. btw, bukan picnic sepatutnye kat crocodile farm lake ke?
2) this is me being abang tue, but im hopin you're clubbin for the sake of just dancin. i know the clubbin scene in KL quite well and most of the dudes that go clubbin are pervy, shallow, mat salleh wannabes. totally not husband material. so watch out sis.
tuh jer my two cents. take care awak!
my two answers...
1) sorry for the delay in mommy's birthday celeb post. The internet here reeks, so by the time i uploaded all these pics i got too tired to actually blog about it. but, like they say a picture is worth a thousand words..or something like that.
about that picnic plak, yup initially it was supposed to be at the croc farm but it looked like it was gonna rain so we changed the venue. but it was fun coz mak sue and fam, adel and maria got to join too. it felt nice to hangout with them again..
2) i knew you had something to say about us clubbing and all, i was actually waiting for a msg at FB haha. but don't worry anwar, we know our limits. we were there for the music and to dance. a couple of guys wanted to get to know us pun we rejected haha..got ppl buying us drinks and stuff, but we gave it to our friends. thanx for ur concern though..
you take care too bro! till nx time!
dang.. that predictable eh? susah tuh... HAHA. not tryin to have double standards ke ape but after goin to most of the "hot spots" in KL, i've come to conclude that clubs are crawling wit men i would never accept as brother-in-laws... HEHE. so as the MIA big bro i just had to say sumthin... HEHE. BUT, on the real, if you guys were clubbin here i wouldn't be half as worried cos men here tend to behave kat those kinda setting
as for the pics, tolong arr post kat FB when you get the chance. totally understandable yg budak medic sibok so bile2 dpt try la yek? thanx awak. ease up on the clubbin scene there aight... HEHE. later sis!
Post a Comment