Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Just a Friend

Dear Blog,

Here's a small segment of Mario's Just a Friend

Oh baby you (oh baby you)
Got what I need (got what I need)
But you say I'm just a friend (say I'm just a friend)
But you say I'm just a friend
Cos I can be your (cos I can be your)
Fantasy
But you say I'm just a friend (say I'm just a friend)
But you say I'm just a friend
I wanna know you in and out
I wanna know what you're all about (I wanna know)
I wanna know what makes you laugh
I wanna know about your past
I wanna know how you move
I wanna know so I can move too (I wanna know)
But you're telling me I'm just a friend
Telling me I'm just a friend
You can call me anytime you like (oh anytime)
It doesn't matter day or night ( said it doesn't matter)
We can do whatever you (ohh)
Wanna do it's up to you
Don't fight the feeling that you feel (don't fight the feelin)
I can tell that its real
So won't you help me understand
Why you say I'm just a friend


LOL. Kinda cheesy, don't you think? But, whatever.

Apparently, no matter how hard I try to be of rid him from my mind, my heart and my life, he keeps coming back to haunt me. Why is this so? I have distant myself in any way I can, and he still comes back to me. But he tells me we're just friends. A friend of mine also thinks so when I asked her opinion. She said, "it's not wrong for him to want to be your friend, right?"

The truth is, it is wrong to me. The truth is, it hurts me. I can't bear talking to him, enjoying his company and always hoping for something more when there really isn't much to hope for but I'm just blinded by my silly, silly imaginations and pessimistic optimism.

How is it possible for someone to be so pessimistic and yet still hope for the best? Wondering to himself/herself, will there ever be a chance for us one day? Is that even possible?

He cares about me, as a friend. Yes, I know that. But doesn't caring also signifies that I mean something to him? At least a bit, if not much. Is it so hard for him to try and dig deeper, and maybe feel something for me too? I know, I'm in like way over my head to even think that someone like him would want someone like me. Just wishful thinking, I guess.

Owh well, what to do, right? I'm prolly just 'friend' material to most guys. It'd be sad to see all my friends and relatives get married and stuff, whilst I struggle in my quest of searching for just a boyfriend. But, not just a boyfriend. It's the boyfriend. The first ever in my whole pathetic 20 going on 21 years of my life.

l e n a out~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

not pathetic dear.just the man that u r belong to x jmpe lagi dgn kamu.
probably now he is also waiting 4 u n xsabar2 nk jme farah gak. :)

Is it so hard for him to try and dig deeper, and maybe feel something for me too


ur situation mcm same sket ngn my situation..nape eh most guys..mcm we hve feeling for them but the only thing that they cn reply i just care for u.not love.nape susah sgt..
huhu.saje nk share2.hee~
enjoy ur lyfe!
single is simple double is trouble.triple??triple is simple again la.haha.xlawak pon.
sowi nyenyebok cebok kat sini.

l e n a said...

owhh, xtau pun you're in the same situation as i am..sedih kan?it's ok..i'm open to your opinions..sharing is caring hehe..triple pun simple ke? klahh i want 2 boyfriends then, hehehe.

how to enjoy single life when almost everyone i know is double and really, really happy? when can i be that happy =(

Anonymous said...

2 boyfrens?hee.1 pon nt x larat taw farah.hee.when can u be that happy?nanti..x lame lagi la tu.just wait n see.oh doa juga.semoga umur that guy panjang n sehat supaye die boley bejumpe ngn farah x lame lagi.
memang jealous tgk everyone around us happy je..tapi ingat semua org ad mase2 mereka.your time will come nt..
just like jerawat kt muke.i remeber one f my fren said everyone got their stage where pimples byk kt muke,but later akan ok and pimple pon da xde.mule2 mcm x pecaye sbb pimples kn..tau je la.bley naek bile2.tp bile tgk die pegang prinsip like that tgk la skng..muke die pon dah lawa skang.what i wanna say here..semangat tu mst ade.tabah n sabar menunggu.(ala..nk bold huruf tabah n sabar.tp x reti.cmne farah buat?hee.ajar2.)

hehe.ade plak samekan cte pimple ngn bf.tp xpe.amek yg positive tu kn?hee.
ain x kuat mcm farah nk cite everythng bout the love life,family life kt belog.so x ramai tau ain cmne.hee.tp teringin gak nk taruk.hee.tgk la.tp mst mcm ok sket kn bile dah cite kt belog kn?mcm da share kt org lega la sket.daripada simpan je.yeah sharing is caring.nanti ain cte plak.wink*wink*cyg kamu~

l e n a said...

hmmm..pimples n bf..both mmg menyusahkan org je, haha.. syg kat ain too =)

one day when you luahkan everything you want kat your blog, i'll be there to read it and be there for you too =)

gune HTML tags...
to open a code,
type "<" (sini letak "b" for bold, "i" for italic) ">"

to close a code
type "<" "/" (b or i) ">"

then, type your text in between the open and close codes.

harap2 jd..good luck! hehe

Anonymous said...

MY VERY BELOVED COUSIN :) HAHA Hi.
Yeah, Andrea here.
O M G you're going to laugh your ass off, or might just drool after reading this bloody *cough* blog of mine :| Heh.
I miss you ! And thanks for the other day anyways♥ *hug*