Hola muchachas miantas! (no, it's not latin nor spanish. I made it up.)
I often wonder whether true love really exists. I've always believed that when two people get attracted to one another, the physical attraction comes first. Be it, the eyes, the hair, the face or even the body (the most prominent feature). It's always physical. Why? That's probably because a person presents him or herself physically first - after being introduced, or being noticed from a distance. We call this The First Impression. So, after that it depends solely on either one of the parties involved. They might get stuck on the other party's physical side OR get to know him or her better and prepare to get attracted to his or her other qualities. I prefer the latter of course, for I lack the former quality.
All this IS interesting of course for those who have that unique "outward show". So, the downside of this depressing reality is for US people that lack that 'beauty' trait. If all the guys in this world turn heads toward the beauties, what of the a-beauties? What did we do to deserve this sort of response? Beats me. If I knew, i'd probably do something about it.
However, I do understand why physical attraction is so powerful. It is actually human nature to enjoy gazing at beautiful things. We love to see all things that are perfect. It's the artists that enjoy flaws and imperfection, maybe because perfection is boring. (especially for their free-willed minds.)
So how do we change our frame of mind? Will there ever be a physical attraction secondary to personality attraction? The answer is YES! Experience, people, teach us everything from what to look for and what not to look for in a person. I've known some people that are tired of looking at people with good looks because of previous experiences with their "good looking exs".
Ahhh...another factor that plays an important role. And I quote "Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder". In plain english, beauty is a rather subjective matter. What one might think beautiful, might not be beautiful through someone else's perspective. That simple. So, now we know why there are couples of which I call, the positive positive (+ve)(+ve), negative negative(-ve)(-ve) and positive negative (+ve)(-ve). I don't think I want to elaborate much on that, I'm afraid if some people might hate me for this contoversial theory. But, I think some of you might understand what i'm getting at.
Well, anyway. My raya cuti just started today. I'm waiting for Leanna to pick me up, she said she'll be arriving here around 9.50pm. I haven't packed my junk yet, so i'd best get a move on ay? Aite, later! l e n a out!
By the by, here's a lil something I picked up from a bulletin at Friendster.
Before you read this, i'd like to ask you one simple question.
"Does such a man exist?"
If he does, and if you're my friend...please...please...give him MY number! haha
Every girl dreams that one day she will find a guy that does these things for her. even the smallest action can have the BIGGEST impact in someones life.
• give her one of your t-shirts to sleep in.
• leave her cute text notes.
• kiss her in front of your friends.
• tell her she looks beautiful.
• look into her eyes when you talk to her.
• let her mess with your hair.
• touch her hair.
• just walk around with her.
• FORGIVE her for her MISTAKES.
• look at her like she's the only girl you see.
• tickle her even when she says stop.
• hold her hand when you're around your friends.
• be the one to take her hand, don't make her reach for you
• be the one to call her, don't make her always call you
• when she starts swearing at you, tell her you love her.
• let her fall asleep in your arms.
• get her mad, then kiss her.
• tease her and let her tease you back.
• stay up all night with her when she's sick.
• watch her favorite movie with her.
• kiss her forehead.
• give her the world.
• write her letters.
• let her wear your clothes.
• when she's sad, hang out with her.
• let her know she's important.
• let her take all the photos she wants of you.
• kiss her in the pouring rain.
• when you fall in love with her, tell her.
presto salad shooter
5 years ago

4 comments:
Stop This Song (Lovesick Melody).. AHA! I knew it sounded familiar.. :p
yeah, I know.. love stinks. But when you do find it, I hear it's pretty amazing. Your time will come. ;)
WHEN I find it or IF I find it? lol..
hey. nice page. n great topic. yeah. love stinks sometimes n man sux. pegi jahanam sume lelaki!! (sdg pressure bcoz of a $%^**& man) huu~
p/s: this song. nice~ :P
http://www.shikinslife.blogspot.com
i like, i LIKE!!! the song n ur post...
damn...now i already start angau my future prince charming lorr...(wait, is dat possible???) haha..
btw, dont worry, no matter wat, u WILL get ur love...no worries..(fingers crossed if not am gonna sue disney for building fat hopes)...lolz
Post a Comment