“Friendship- my definition- is built on two things. Respect and trust. Both elements have to be there. And it has to be mutual. You can have respect for someone, but if you don't have trust, the friendship will crumble." - Mikael Blomkvist
Here are my 2 cents about you. I respected you, and I trusted you. Now I realized, it was never mutual. I don't know what it is about me that appals you so. But know this, every relationship has it's geometry. Mine, was a very small circle. You were once in that circle. Now, refer to the map at the information centre coz I think you're lost. Look for "you're here!" on my map coz you're currently nowhere near the circle. In fact, you're so off-target I think I'm taking you off the grid completely.
The best part is, I'ma be a bitching hypocrite about it and be all nice to you still so no one will ever find out who you really are. Since you can do that to me, well, I guess...like the saying goes, "if you can't beat 'em...you join 'em". In this case however, I would really love to BEAT the crap out of you first, then I'd join you...bitch.
All i've ever been was nice to you. I guess that's not what people look for in "friends" anymore. Nope, nowadays, you gotta call each other "bitches", be so fake with all that "i miss you", "love you" and shit.
So, trust? friends? These are just stupid words that mean jack shit!
Family is what matters. Family is all I got then, now and forever. Kalau ada yang terasa tu, sorry...I could be talking about you...or...you actually did this to me for you to even think that I'm talking about you...perasan. Coz F all of you.
Gila lah. My whole friggin' life had been based on occasional, stupid, fruitless "friendships"...why did I think it would have been any different?
Some of you may think, "gila loner budak ni". So F-ing what? People come and go, I'll just make new "friends".
I hate people. I hate socializing. I hate dating.
I just wanna live in a world with my family and...cats! Coz, God, I love cats.
Pergi mampussssss!

2 comments:
Nicee
lol
Post a Comment