Monday, April 5, 2010

new post

Dear Blog,

I dunno why it happens.

I woke up in the midda-widda night last night and started shivering. Like, 16degrees of A/C shivering. I quickly grabbed the blanket beneath my legs and started to cover myself.

Funny thing was, there was no A/C. Just plain ol' ceiling fan.

I was still shivering though. I felt so cold. I hugged and rocked myself to sleep.

The next day, I told Mommy I wasn't feeling very well. So she felt my forehead and my whole body was hot. I also had a mild headache, muscle ache and a sore throat.

This also happened during the study week before my finals haritu. But, I was at Assila's room at the time. Woke up at night, shivering my a** off. The day after, I came down with a fever which gradually transformed into flu-like symptoms. So, time OSCE...I had nasal congestion and I refrained myself from sneezing in front of all the examiners (which I regret. would've been fun to sneeze in their faces haha. joking2)

So just now...after eating only half of the Sausage McMuffin with Egg Ritz bought for me for breakfast (see? even that small piece of McD-pimped english muffin pun i couldn't finish), I swallowed 2 pills of PCM and dozed off til noon. And now, I feel so much better coz I think I slept and sweated alot in my sleep.

.yay. l e n a.

p/s: the other half is now already in my tummy =)

1 comment:

FZahirah said...

get well soon farah :)