Wednesday, December 9, 2009

ups and downs

Dear Blog,

What a mistake to watch UP considering the circumstances that we're in.

Both Carl and Ellie remind me so much of Tok Wan and Tok Mum. So cute and sweet. How much they love each other and how they make each other happy.

Couldn't stop crying when I was watching it (my family would know that I'm always the one that cries when watching cartoons..LOL).

Anyway, good movie! So sweet and funny. I love it! Never a moment of boredom. 4.5/5 =)


.they are soulmates, l e n a.

4 comments:

Dancing Doctor said...

i told you the couple reminded me of toks. so cute together kan? and yes that was the first time ive ever i cried watching an animated movie. good movie =)

l e n a said...

dancing doc: i know right? so sweet =)

FZahirah said...

sweetnya! nak tgk jugak lah nnt..

l e n a said...

fatin: hehehe...mmg sweet! and sad too...jgn nangis ye? =p