Thursday, May 14, 2009

wait...I'm at Cheras?

Dear Blog,

Well, I'm here, finally at room E4201, KTDI, PPUKM, Cheras.

Yep, that's my new campus at UKM. I've moved to 3 different UKM campuses, mind you. And that pretty much stinks. During our first year orientation week, we stayed at Bangi. Then all Health Science students were to move to the KL campus. Medical students that may proceed to their 3rd year are moved to the Cheras campus afterwards. Tiring? I'd like to think so.

So far, I feel tired for I've been moving things around since morning. Then continued during the afternoon and later at night. That makes 3 times the trip, 3 times the hassle. And......what the?...I just killed a mosquito =S *Talk about a warm welcome* lol

Anyway, a colleague of mine - Chee Inn, agreed to swap rooms with me tomorrow morning. She's over at Block F and also agreed to help me move some of my stuff too. Can I trust her to do that? lol. I don't know.

So, with this new room I get to stay with 2 Indian seniors and a Malay colleague of mine - Suhana. I think it's a good bargain. Chee Inn gets to stay with three 4th year seniors. A win-win situation.

The only downside is, I gotta move back all my stuff which I already unpacked!!!! =((

Btw, thank you so much to my dearest Mommy for helping me move my stuff from Toks & KL campus to this new Cheras campus!! And dearest Daddy for lending me his WRD 5576 Mafia MyVi with a full tank!! Love you both so much!! muah muah! heheh

It was a tiring process, believe me. With the traffic jam from Subang to KL, KL to Cheras...ughhh!! Can't these people ride bicycles to work? lol... I belanja Mommy and myself McD, and ended up belanja-ing Sarah too coz she felt hungry too. S'ok, might as well since I feel sorta loaded with the JPA scholarship money.. haha.

I'm spose to be sleeping, but I don't feel like sleeping yet. One: tired, not really sleepy, Two: scared, Three: scared. hahaha

I'm sorry, but I often feel afraid to sleep alone in new places. It's just a phase I'm going through, though. It'll wear off soon enough.

Blogging to keep me busy
Chatting to keep me company
Music to keep me awake...and less afraid lol

.a very scaredy-cat l e n a.

No comments: