I'd like to share this lil piece of experience with you. After reading this, you will be able to identify an important factor on why I rarely crush on M guys.
Today, I had lunch at K1 with my friend Christina (Chris for short). We spotted an empty table, left our bags on our respective chairs and headed towards the Claypot counter.
I tell you this, if you were a wise person...wait, you don't have to be wise to know this. Let's say if you had common sense...hmmm...that doesn't apply here either. IF YOU HAD A STINKIN' BRAIN!! you would know that someone's actually sitting there, since there's a bag and stuff. So who in the right mind sits at a table where there are bags and folders? STUPID PEOPLE, that's who.
That was what happened to Chris and I. We were at the claypot counter, queuing to buy us some yummy claypot. So, when I turned my head over to our table I spotted these dumb looking M guys, looking really selekeh and dumb as usual. So I thought to myself, "Oh no. I bet they're gonna sit at our spot." Didn't need to be a gypsy to figure that out. So, I told Chris about those stupid guys over at our table. Chris said she wants to see what happens when we approach them with our food, however, I just wanted to avoid any confrontations.
I looked over my shoulder again to see what they did to our stuff and saw that they piled our bags and folders onto a chair and pushed that chair aside and took our seats to join their group of friends at OUR table.
I started to heat up. Chris was already mad.
I saw an empty table behind "our" table and told Chris we should just move. But she insisted on seeing their reactions when we approach that table. Chris lead the way, but I just put my claypot on the empty table and saw Chris coming up to those guys. I went over to that table and took my stuff and a few of 'em looked our way while a few others were too stupid to look at us. So we ended up sitting at the empty table.
As I sat, Chris asked me "Did you notice anything?" and I was like, "Was I supposed to notice something?" (I was so mad, I couldn't think straight). Chris was like, "yeah, they didn't even apologize for what they did to us". Then it hit me, Chris was right. Those sh*tholes not only avoided looking at our direction, but were downright rude to the very core of hell. I don't give a sh*t if they're the type that goes to the surau every hour and mengaji or whatever, their parents did not teach them any manners and etiquettes. How dare they!
Throughout our whole meal, both of us were complaining on how rude most M guys are and how I prefer C guys more, especially when it comes to manners, style and the way they bring themselves. The guy behind Chris even knocked her chair without saying sorry. I tell you, these losers will go nowhere in life with that attitude. Bunch of A-holes. Gi mampus la! kay-jee sya!
I would never date poeple like them, so kay-jee. Look at their faces, what are you smiling about? Not a care in the world. Just remember, what goes around comes around and one day I hope they'll find themselves in our situation. Then they'll know how we felt. I would never date these kinds of people, not even if they're the last species on earth. I'd rather turn into a lesbian. Sheeeesh!
That's all for today. I don't feel fully relieved, but I feel slightly better. Especially since I checked my grade for the reflective writing. I got 12/13! YES! Anyway, I'm sleepy. Wanna get some rest.
Turns out this coming Neuroscience formative test on Friday will have 4 essay questions. I'M SO DEAD! LOL. I'd prolly start studying soon. I hope I do. Til then, taatz!
l e n a out~

No comments:
Post a Comment