Dear peepz,
Firstly, I'd like to congratulate Obama for being the new and improved President for the US of A. This, is a historical event and I'm pretty it'll be in one of those history books for the next century or so.
Secondly, I'm FREE! yes, free of exams and also my heart. It is no longer shackled to him. I don't have the urge to text him no more. Eventhough I still felt a bit flutter-ish when he messaged me at YM today, but it was sorta weak and tready (characteristics of a pulse? lol)
I've always known myself to crush-hop quickly, especially when the crush crushes me back. But, this was totally unexpected for I thought that I really, really liked him. Guess NOT! lol. It's weird, but I feel great. And believe it or not, I'm sorta enjoying my single-to-mingle status coz I can socialize with anyone I want to. NO restrictions. NO strings attached.
I have no intent to be in a relationship for the time being, eventhough I did joke with Temoh that I was gonna have a boyfriend by Valentine's Day next year. Hah! What a joke.
Anyway, just to make it clear I ain't no player. I just date guys, and try not to cling to any one of 'em. It's safer that way I guess. Anywho, it's fun! You get texts from 'em when you're bored and stuff. Gosh, I sound like a jerk. But I did tell them that I just wanted to be friends. So, if they start hoping...is that MY problem? Not quite. If you don't like the way I play it, go buzz off.
l e n a out~
presto salad shooter
5 years ago

4 comments:
you are a jerk! :p
hahahaha..
good good.. lets hop together yeah? one guy to the next.
you bet! *wink*
i am ok makcik...gaduh ngan my buddy...smpai skrg tak ok ok ngan die...aishh!
i tink me and you are the same, chronic crush-hoppers... HAHA. the way i look at it is, it's fun to date and it's cool to end up with a GF, but it HAS to be the right person. NEVER settle for less.
"O-bama, O-bama, O-bama" everyone was crazy bout the elections here. I sorta paid some attention to it but was too busy with other important matters. I'm Canadian not American ok? HAHA.
and about your DSLR camera post. don't start that expensive hobby man. sini BANYAK gile JPA student dah start that hobby, bak kata sum ppl here la kan "camera sume mahal2 dan canggih2, tapi sume pon tak pandai nak guna and amik gambar". don't be one of those crazy-spending JPA students, use the money they give you for something more worthwhile or just save it. just my 2cents.
much luv from your Big Bro
Post a Comment